Hmmm...

What does it mean when you have menstral cramping in pregnancy? Or sharp pains where menstral cramps usually are? I am getting both with BH contractions. 36 weeks 0 days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I sounds like BH
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• It could be BH or early labor. Early labor can last for weeks.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:57 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• i say bh too!
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 12:02 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• THEY ARE A PART OF THE BH
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 12:08 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• What if they are so painful it puts me in tears?
    Anonymous

• If they are really painful, go the dr and get a non-stress test to make sure you're not in labor. Whenever I get BH, I literally curl up in a ball and start crying bc they hurt so bad, and yes it's sharp pains too. And everytime, I go to the L&D just in case, because you can never be sure esp. when they hurt THAT bad. Best of luck girl, but DO go get checked, just in case!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:18 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I'm 35 weeks and already having cramping, backaches and BH. They seem to get worse and earlier with each pregnancy (this is my 3rd). It's most likely nothing to worry about, most of the cramping is caused by your muscles stretching to allow for room the growing baby, it can also be worse depending on what position the baby is in. If it is that painful go in and have a visit with the doctor. Even if everything turns out to be fine the piece of mind is well worth the trip.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 12:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2008