Should you be trying to get pregnant if you do not have insurance and will have to rely on state aid to pay your maternity bills?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• sorry but if you can't afford to even give birth to a kid, what are you gonna do when the kid is actually here and needing diapers and food and toys and car seats and clothes and Everything. Children cost A Lot!
    kelseydudley

Answer by kelseydudley at 6:46 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Hey Sabrina, are your two children adopted? If not, you're a HYPOCRITE!! Oh,and why do you only have two kids? Why aren't you adopting MORE?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• No, if you can't afford it, you shouldn't get pregnant intentionally.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 7:50 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• No. You should not be trying to get pregnant until everything is in place. I mean if you get pregnant by accident that's different, but actively trying couples should have their plans in place. Just my opinion.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 7:50 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• popcorn

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:58 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Wouldn't be the best decision but I can see why someone might. Medical insurance and pregnancy are expensive.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Aren't we supposed to discuss TOPICS of interest here? Why are there personal attacks? We all have out own unique opinions. Try to be nice,anonymous poster.

I was voicing my opinion sorry you were bothered by it.  It is true Sabrina will smack herself over the stuff she posts here.  lol  Some are way too sensitive on here.lol

Anonymous

• No
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:54 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Would I do it? No. But that's just me.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Sabrina when you finally grow up you sill smack your head at the crap you spew on here.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Mar. 20, 2011