crock pot recipe for corned beef w/potatoes, carrots and onion

Curls058

Asked by Curls058 at 7:49 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Food & Drink

• You just put it all in at once. I usually add 1 beer, or 1 cup of red wine and 1-2 cups of water. Put it on low over night, then up to med or high and itll be ready by tomorrow afternoon/dinner.

Answer by gemgem at 7:51 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Put everything in the crock pot together, including the little seasoning packet that usually comes with the corned beef. Put on high for an hour or so till it starts bubbling a little (simmering) then on low for about 8-10 hours. It will be tender and delicious and not cooked to death.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:58 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Forgot to say put corned beef in first, then veggies then cabbage on top and enough water to cover beef, potatoes and carrots, Cabbage doesn't have to be covered, it will steam. You don't mention cabbabe. If you con't like cabbage, then leave it out.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:01 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I always put it all together with the spices, add half beef broth all before going to bed on high heat. When I get up in the morning I turn it on low iand it is down in the evening and so good
    miranda2011

Answer by miranda2011 at 12:32 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Put it all in together and ad some broth
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:44 AM on Apr. 12, 2011