Don't you think it's annoying when people act like they are perfect! And their family is perfect and their kids are perfect? Come on! Not reality.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• No one is truly perfect. But I dont think its wrong to feel that your kids and hubby are perfect in your eyes
    Anonymous

• You mean I am not perfect?

Answer by gemgem at 7:54 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Thanks for bursting my bubble. lol Yes it is annoying when people think that, but what can you do?shrugging

mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:01 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• How dare you guys talk about me like this!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:55 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I can understand your irritation.....some people have a need to feel superior to others in order to feel good about themselves....usually the opposite is true, though....it's their lack of self-esteem and self-respect that make them act this way....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Damn, and here I thought I was perfect LOL.. yeah right. I am a perfect me flaws and all.. My hubby is perfect for me, his flaws and all and as for the kids.. Of course they are perfect (when they are asleep ) LOL....

But really, I woke hours ago and my head still looks like I just woke up. The hair on my legs are so long you can comb them.. I haven't cooked a real meal in weeks... Damn soo not perfect :)

Yes, that women has me hot too but oh well.. can't change some peoples ignorance :(
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I guess I missed it.

Answer by gemgem at 8:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• YES!!! there is some lady that has me so worked up on here.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• :)   Yes, it's irritating.  I've noticed that usually the ones who scream about how perfect their lives are, are the same ones who have more problems than anyone else.  I don't see anything wrong with viewing your life as perfect, it's all based on what you consider to be perfect anyways.  But the whole "my perfect house" "my perfect husband" "my perfect cat" "my perfect napkins" has gotten old.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Mrs. houston i know you do not act like that, that woman has me so worked up, i hate when people act like that. If i ever acted like that my Mother would still smack the crap out of me, I guess thats got to say something about how i was raised. Nobody is perfect and nobody's kids are. but i would never tell my son he couldn't hang out with someone and think of excuses. I am never disrespectful to others and she is the first person i have been to on here, She is just evil.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 19, 2011