Anyone else due in June?

Im due June 27th.
Whats going on with everyone who is around as far along in their pregnancy as I am?
I have horrible sore pains in my ribs and shoulder blades, is that from the baby getting bigger?
And anyone know how to make sure we dont get stretch marks on our tummy?

lizjones

Asked by lizjones at 7:55 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• im due june 29 :)! i have nothing really going on.. just a extremely active baby kicking all the time. the pain could very well be from baby growing .. an there is no way to prevent stretch marks. they are genetic, if your mother got them you most likely will to just keep lotion on for the sake of itchiness but its not going to "prevent" them
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 8:45 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Awh, my baby kicks all the time. Sometimes it makes me jump because he kicks me so hard and Im not expecting it lol
    lizjones

Comment by lizjones (original poster) at 8:52 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I agree with pp, no way to prevent stretch marks.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:36 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Im due the 23rd! As for stretch marks, I use cocoa butter at night. I figure if Im going to get stretch marks then whatever but at least Im TRYING to prevent it.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:10 PM on Mar. 20, 2011