Pains where my ovaries are? Help please.

I had ovarian cysts before I got pregnant and my doctor said they went away when i got pregnant. I still get the same pain in the same spot where my ovaries are. First my doctor said that my ovary was still just sore from the cysts being there even though they are gone now, but now I am almost seven months into my pregnancy and a few months ago my doctor said it was from my inside muscles stretching because the baby is growing. But the pain is still there, and it comes and goes but it is always in the same spot and it keeps getting worse to the point where I cant move and I almost cry.
Did this happen to anyone else or does anyone know what it could be?

lizjones

Asked by lizjones at 8:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have a cyst on my ovary and Im 25 weeks, I had alot of pain with this pregnancy than my last. I had to go to hospital from so much pain and they said it could have burst. But they cant see it b/c the baby has overlapped my ovaries, your doctor could be right that it's just growing pains, I was in alot of pain with my first to where I was hunched over crying and my SO had to rub me all the time I would try everything to relieve the pain and most of the time it was always on one side rarely would I feel it on the left! Hopefully it gets better in the meantime you can try prenatal yoga that seems to help me! Good luck Momma!
    lil_shannie

Answer by lil_shannie at 9:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• You don't believe your doctor when they tell you it's from your body growing the accommodating your growing baby? I'm pretty sure that type of pain happens with everyone. If you feel strongly about it, get a second opinion.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I don't have an answer, but hang in there mama!!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:35 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I never had a cyst, but at 7 months, things are growing and stretching and are going to hurt.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:02 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• It most likely is your body adjusting to accomodate the baby but if you are really concerned, get a second opinion.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2011