How to get ready for marriage?

i m not yet so i ask this for mom knows

mjane25

Asked by mjane25 at 8:08 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Are you engaged? Honestly, my advice for getting ready for marriage is to read books, go to pre-marital counselling such as Engaged encounter, and then realize that just living the life is what is going to help...don't let divorce be a part of your vocabulary, love one another, plan on fighting a lot the first year or so over stupid things, and if you love each other, you will work it out...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:10 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Pray
    mmt4

Answer by mmt4 at 8:11 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Are you pregnant? Your profile says you do not have kids. Trying to conceive?
    Anonymous

• for me to get ready for marriage, i had to put my faith in the Lord and my trust in my husband since i was already pregnant and we'd be moving far far away. I've been married for a few months now and i love it!
    juniebug11

Answer by juniebug11 at 11:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• my best advice would be to read up on it and try moving in with each other first so yall will be around each other 24/7 like a real marriage so you know how it is
    armywifey1089

Answer by armywifey1089 at 1:04 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• You need to define what your expectations of your future husband are, and he needs to define what his expectations are of you, and you need to discuss those expectations and come to agreements about them.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:00 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• okay..i am not any marriage,no kids..so on.
    mjane25

Comment by mjane25 (original poster) at 12:46 AM on Sep. 19, 2011