Nintendo DS ~ Plants vs Zombies question

Does anyone (or their kid) have this game? If you do, I have a question :) My son got this game for his bday a few days ago. We're up to level 3-5 and stuck. The online hints say there will be a conveyor belt with seeds to buy. But they are not there in our ds game. And we can't go farther till we get this completed. My 7 year old is getting frustrated.

So if you have an answer for me, please share! Or even if you don't but know someone who plays this maybe you can find out where I can go to figure it out. I'm guessing online, one of the cheat sheets sites. I've googled but I'm just stumped :(
Thanks.

CookieMom108

Asked by CookieMom108 at 8:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• So what do you see on screen at the top?
    I play the PC version so I don't know how similar it is to the DS version

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Nothing much on the top screen, just the zombie walking behind the red line. Also, before 3-5 came up, Crazy dave was talking about how the plants get tired and you have to shout at the microphone to recharge them, pretty funny to see me shouting at it in bewilderment .... "WHERE'S THE DAMN CONVEYOR BELT!!!" I used to play it on my laptop, had not gotten very far, but cancelled it when my son got it for his ds.
    CookieMom108

Comment by CookieMom108 (original poster) at 8:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2011