SuperMoon

Are you checking it out? It looks cool :) Just waiting for it to rise a bit so I can see it even better. Got my camera ready :)

CookieMom108

Asked by CookieMom108 at 8:19 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I hope it will get bigger when it rises b./c right now its nothing diff. It looks how it does in the summer. Hope it gets bigger!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I'm guessing it will. It's pretty low right now. Luckily the sky is clear here.
    CookieMom108

Comment by CookieMom108 (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• too cloudy:( post some pics please I would love to see it, even though all the experts are saying it wont look much different .
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 8:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I already tried taking pictures and none of them came out right :(
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:28 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• It looks pretty neat. Just a lot bigger than usual. It's perfectly clear here so you an see the craters and stuff. Mine came out a bit blurry, always happens when I zoom and my other lens isn't working. I got some great shots sent from FL though, and I'll post them on my profile tomorrow.
    CookieMom108

Comment by CookieMom108 (original poster) at 9:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2011