If you could up and leave at this very moment what vacation spot would you go BACK to?

I want to go back to Rome...where do want to go again?

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 8:38 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i will go to Rome with you. But can we wait a month or two. I would also like to spend sometime in the countryside around Rome.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:41 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I'd bring me and the family back to my birth home, Hawaii. Hubby's and toddler never been yet though.
    mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 8:41 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I would like to go back to visit Spain .But this time to know the south part of Spain. I already saw the north side I loved it very pretty. and lots of fun people are wonderful there..
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:49 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I was going to say I would like to go back to Japan so the kids can meet the family they have there, but not in the current conditions! My MIL is first generation in the U.S. from Japan, and nearly all of her side of the family is there. We have not gone since we had our first almost 6 years ago, and it is SO expensive to go.

Since that is not an option at the moment, I would say we would repeat the Chicago trip we took over the summer. Everyone had a GREAT time, and the city pass was AWESOME. It was affordable and we saw a LOT.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

•  

Emerald Isles in NC I wish I could live there forever with that view of the ocean, hot tub, and pool. Only the house was 3million and I'm a SAHM so no dice lol

letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 9:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Maui
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Taxco, Mexico
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2011