Worlds gona end in 2012 rubbish

its beging to annoy me now at 1st i thought it was funny , and thought eah to there own if thats what you wona belive. but will people stop tell me that there no point doing annything as the worlds gona end . i have a 6 month old son and a 2 yar old i dont wona think about hen niver going to school or never growing up
so is it annoying anoying one ealse

feralkitten

Asked by feralkitten at 8:44 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Uhg, I totally agree. I had a friend tell me I was stupid for ttc and have a baby before 2012, she couldn't understand why I would want to go through that and only enjoy my baby a year and then suffer through the world ending. -palm face- if I thought like that then I would never have any kids, or live my life to the fullest.

@vbruno The Mayan's are not all dead many people can trace their lines back to the Mayan's and have been proven with DNA testing.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 9:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I cant wait till the day after in 2012. All those fools who do stupid shit like give their stuff away, charge their credit beyond the max, things like that......All them believing fools are gonna have to go to work the next day!!! LMAO!!!!! NO ONE knows when it's all gonna end!!
    If the Myan knew, and I DOUBT they did WHERE the hell are the Myan now? They are ALL DEAD!!! That chip in the bottom of their calendar rock? The chip probably said, "see next rock" for the next cycle of calendar predictions. LMAO!!!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:47 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• People have been identifying the "signs" of the end of the world since time began. My mother is 86 and she remembers her grandmother saying the world was ending. People see what they wanna see. And as for all the recent disasters, things like this have always happened. It's just that now we hear about it, whether it's local or on the other side of the world, bad news is headline news.
    I agree I wish folks would keep their dire predictions to themselves.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 2:45 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I think it's another thing like Y2K lol It is annoying, people say that only god knows when the world will end so why would he do it when man predicted? Also bad things are always happening, they have been for a loooong time
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 2:49 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Let me see, the earthquakes in Chile, Haiti, The sunami in indonesia, and Japan, The freak snow storm this winter, Huricane Katrina, war in Iraq, uprising in Libya, and Egypt........

Ummmm,what about them? That doesn't prove a !@#$% thing.
    cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 2:17 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• @vbruno the chip comment made me rofl. "See next rock" lol
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 9:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Let me see, the earthquakes in Chile, Haiti, The sunami in indonesia, and Japan, The freak snow storm this winter, Huricane Katrina, war in Iraq, uprising in Libya, and  Egypt........shrugging

emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• ok yes i know there a lot but there other explanshons eg the pates are moving and have been moving for meny years i got tought at school about the uk going to be colder in 10 year as we moving i'm 28 school was a long time ago

even if you do belive why do you ahve to rub it in the faces of people who do not?
    feralkitten

Comment by feralkitten (original poster) at 9:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Only God knows...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:11 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• yeah philosophers and religious have predicted different dates of the end of the world for thousands of years. every single date has come and gone. this is no different
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 20, 2011