DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN...

when you go out somewhere and your daughter or son is dressed in all pink or blue and people still ask if it's a boy or girl??? It's annoys me so much when my daughter has a pink dress on and someone asked me....seriously.

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol yeah I remember those days. Its an honest failure to look at the big picture.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 8:50 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• yea they are wearing pink with a bow on and earings and they say "he's so cute" lol duh
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 8:52 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Yes I know what you mean. My oldest had so much hair is was crazy and it was curly that he looked like a girl. I would dress him in boys colors(obviously) and people still would say "what a pretty little girl"!! It would drive me crazy and I had to take a breath and say that he was indeed a BOY!!
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 8:52 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• everyone ask about my two sons all the time mind you one is dressed in blue or green the other is in pink or purple but i had to shave my dd's head and they mistake her for a boy
    marysmama09

Answer by marysmama09 at 9:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• You gotta admit how silly and funny those people missing the colors entirely are. Had it happen to all my babies. One of my girls even wore a bright pink bow and had a, "what a cute lil boy" comment.
    mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 9:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• yep! been there. I understand when they r real little and wearing those yellow or white pjs. they ask "is it a boy or girl" but when she is in a pink outfit? do u really have to ask? AND little shoes with bows!!!
    Missie563

Answer by Missie563 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I'm so glad that it wasn't just my kid...lol. I really don't know what's up with that.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• My friend's mom was so upset by it that she went and pierced her ears. It didn't turn out so hot because something happened to one of them and her ear is slightly messed up now.
    rachelv817

Answer by rachelv817 at 1:03 AM on Mar. 20, 2011