Does anyone else pee their pants? >. adult content

I just can't help it when a cough or sneeze. I'v been sick for a few days and have to actually ware a pad from coughing so much! And I'm not even pregnant! Anyone else have this problem or should I see a doctor lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Health

• Its probably weak lower abdominal muscles. Do kegal exercises. Also the cold dosnt help the muscles. They get weak from coughing soo much. If you still have this problem after your cold goes away then call and ask the Dr's nurse.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:55 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I DO! oh my gosh i thought i was the only one.. it started when i was preggo an just never went away :( i think its normal after you have a baby?
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 8:56 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Iv had two and its only gotten worse each time
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• My friend's twin sister was like that after having kids. She couldn't even go joggin without wearing a thick pad. It's been a while so I forget the specifics, but I know she went to see her dr. about it and they were going to do something to "fix it". You should def. talk to your dr. about it. Good Luck!
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 9:33 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• If I am sick and really coughing hard I do. My mom's sister used to to have a problem with it as well, and she had a surgery (caudle surgery I think it is called) where they did something with her bladder. I guess it worked and she no longer has the problem.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:00 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• C a Doctor
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 2:42 AM on Mar. 20, 2011