First date in 12 years...please help!!

My first date tomorrow in 12 years (recently divorced) with a very nice guy...I am BEYOND extremely nervous!!! Please help with any tips, or helpful advice! Thank you!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Take a deep breath. Remind yourself there is nothing to be so nervous about. Its just a date. NOT an arranged marriage. Dating is like riding a bike. This date is not your Ex. Your also not a teenager going on her first date. You have to want to have a nice time. It's common to be nervous about a date after being married and divorced, but you have to move forward with your life. You'll be fine, and so will the date.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• So Cool!!! Just take it slow and easy. dinner, a nice place where you all can have a one on one. just chat away and have fun....
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 9:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I have not dated in ten years now I just go out to have fun remind yourself to have fun as well.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• My best advice is to have fun! It sounds like you've earned it. If he's a very nice guy you should have nothing to worry about. Relax and have a great time.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• You will be fine just be yourself and don't tell him everything about your life before him on the first date. don't mention wanting a relationship just have fun.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2011