Nipples

I have very sore nipples. I am not breastfeeding and I can't think of anything that might have caused it. I think there is a chance I am pregnant (but too early to tell with test), could this be why? They just feel like when I used to breastfeed but I haven't done that in like four years! DH didn't do anything to them either. Anyone have any insightful thoughts on why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Mine get sensetive when I get horny could that be it? Or maybe you SO is twisting them in the middle of the night lol
    mommytobe626

Answer by mommytobe626 at 12:35 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Is your period coming?
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 12:17 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• It could be you are sensitive to the laundry detergent that you are using.
    Anonymous

• Are you using a new bra? Do you sleep without a shirt and bra on? Sometimes if I sleep topless my nipples are sore from the sheets.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Nope to all three responses. See why I'm asking :-p
    Anonymous

• Well, then, babe. I have no clue. lol. I'm fresh out of ideas But to answer your other question, yes it COULD be a sing that you're preggers. Are you wanting to be? If so good luck!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:34 PM on Nov. 25, 2008