Why is my husbands ex obsessed with me?

She has followed me to every social networking site talking crap about me and my husband and our kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• jealousy. Ignore it and block her.
    AnAnxiousHeart

Answer by AnAnxiousHeart at 9:21 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• she's obviously not over him. Block/ignore her and be happy knowing you have him and she doesn't. Some people never grow up. ;)
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 9:24 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I agree w/ them ^ !!!!!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 9:28 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• She wants her hubby back and hopes to catch you doing something she thinks she can tell him about to get you 2 into a fight, so she can get him back. Or she dosnt cant see why he's with YOU instead of her.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:30 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• They were never married but they do have a son together she supposedly has moved on but attacked her boyfriend and might be going to prison for it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• She bitter and not over him. Start thanking her for her comments, and say stuff like I love you and will be praying for you and your family. Believe it or not that ol' kill 'em with kindness thing works!!! Good luck to you!!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 9:32 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I have one of those but this person does it to my actual family in person. I didn't know how to live with it for a long time and it stressed me out to the point of having extreme anxiety. I have come to a much better place with it but it still doesn't stop her and she's been remarried for a while now. You can report her, block her, restraining order but I chose not to do the latter because of the DS involved. Taking the high road is difficult but do not ever ignore any threats or harassment, you have a legal right to do something about it.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I'm sorry, that's awful. Have you ever tried reaching out and just talking to her? I think she is obviously jealous and insecure, worried that your man is happier with you, ect. good luck!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Misery loves company, and she is so miserable that she wants you to join her.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 8:54 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• she sounds a lot like my SIL. when people are jealous, they'll do a lot of bizarre things. Hang in there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Mar. 20, 2011