If you don't like something do you say something or do you just leave it be?

I hate to admit it but I just sit and suffer. Like say if I got my hair done and I didn't like it I would say that I did instead of just saying I don't like it. That is pretty much with everything.

So do you just take it or say something right away?

jnb71584

Asked by jnb71584 at 9:21 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am very blunt i have to tell u right away there no point in beating around the bush if i dont like it i will let u know honesty is best i think
    budda646

Answer by budda646 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I always say something if I dont like it. Life is TOO short to be anything but happy! Not saying something when you get upset and then let it eat at you, is stressfull and lifes to short to be stressed when all you had to do is tell them you wer'nt happy.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:26 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• say something
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I have started to say something and even to my kids and my ex I say something.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I have to say that over the years I've been a bit more vocal- but I am still careful to be as tactful as I can. I've had the same hairdresser for quite a while, so with her I would be honest w/out being hurtful. The worst she's done is cut my bangs too short. (knock on wood!)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Depends on the situation for me.
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• It depends on what it is
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• If I don't like something I tell it, I see no point in lying so I am bluntly honest! most people don't like it but I feel better speaking the truth even if it just about my feelings.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2011