Can I test this early?

Here is my information from the FertilityFriend site....

Cycle Dashboard

Last Period
October 24, 2008

Next Period
November 15, 2008

Next Ovulation
November 01, 2008

Total Periods
2

Average Cycle
22 days
My husband and I tried on November the 2nd and this graph shows that the 1st was ovulation. I still have not had my period since October 24th. I know according to this, Im over a week late but my periods are normaly irregular but have been on some what of a schedual for the past 2 months. Is it too early to test even though Im normally irregular?

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 12:05 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Well everyone is different, if you got preg in early nov it prob won't show up yet, i didn't have a positive home preg test with either of my preg until my peroid was at least 3 months late, but i think that is also unique. So even a negative test may be wrong months after conception.
    infor2

Answer by infor2 at 12:17 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Wow!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 12:19 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• My midwife says some pregnancy tests will show a positive seven days after you have conceived the child. Some not all and everyone is different.
    Nikkisabella

Answer by Nikkisabella at 12:30 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I was 15 days late before I realized it and my test came back positive right away--I even bought one of the 1$ tests from dollar general thinking that it wouldn't work.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:48 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Some tests can tell five days before a missed period, so I'd go for it! Just be prepared to test again (and again!) if it comes back negative, or until you get your period. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:24 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I tested before my missed period so I bet you are fine to test and get an accurate answer. If it comes back negative and you still do not get your period I would go in for a blood test because they are most accurate! Good Luck!!
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• i would test coz you are more than a week late.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 4:20 PM on Nov. 25, 2008