I am a nanny for a family and I was wondering for Easter....

Well I am getting the two girls little buckets with sidewalk chalk, rubber duckys, candy, and playdoh. They are 2 and 4, the also have a 17 year old brother (needless to say I don't "keep" him) But he is there on saturdays and after school. I was wondering if I should get him anything something little or something?? and if so what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• A Chocolate Easter Bunny?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:24 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Go to Walmart and get him a tshirt for your states sports team. Im in Nj so Id get a Phillies tshirt. They are inexpensive and easy. Roll it up and put it in a basket with some candy. If you want to spend less then just do the basket and candy. You are never to old for a basket of candy! lol GL!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Candy is good and it's very sweet of you to think of him:)
    Luuckymommy

Answer by Luuckymommy at 9:28 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Everybody likes candy!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• A gift card to walmart might be good so he can pick out something you know he'd like
    queenpirate

Answer by queenpirate at 11:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• A gift card is perfect. Can be a Visa one because he can use it anywhere. I'd attach it to a chocolate bunny or something. It's really so sweet of you to do that!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 7:02 PM on Mar. 20, 2011