Who else is madly in love right now? :D

I was lucky enough to find a love that will last the ages! Please post amazing love stories here, if three or more people post a story I'll post mine, it's really long that's why I need to know there are people interested in this topic.

LovableFox

Asked by LovableFox at 9:32 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Me!!! Been with my hubby 15 years, Im every bit as madly in love with him now, as I was WAY back when we just dated.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:33 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• That's excellent and I am certain that I'll feel the same way about my darling also, please post a story about meeting the love of your life too! :D
    LovableFox

Comment by LovableFox (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Its WAY to long to type here dear. Sorry. Needless to say, when we met and dated everyone came out of the woodwork to keep us apart,. After we married it got even worse but we moved across the country to get away from our CRAZY familys. Now, most of them on both sides accept us as married, except for his 24 y.o daughter and his ex wife that was an Ex LOOOOONG before I came into the picture.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:40 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• my hubby of 2 years has been my best friend for about 25 years. I love him more every day!!!!
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I was 29 . . . pretty close to accepting that my Mr. Right probably did not exist. So, I went about life like a forever single . .. concentrating on school, work, and friends. One night, a friend of mine invited me to go to a bar with the girls. I went, expecting the same old thing. We sat down at the bar and I looked up. I caught his eyes. I felt a rush of "home" and couldn't look away. It was very strange . . . almost slow-motion. I knew, that second, that he was it. No doubt. We went on our first date two days later and haven't been apart since. Engagement, marriage, babies . . . it was all so easy, like a part of the plan. I can confidently say that I see us together . . . growing old . .. forever. Now, I believe. I believe that "he" is out there for each of us. We just have to keep our door open to seeing him when he crosses our path.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:56 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Okay my story: I went to a charity event to purchase gifts for my friends-found cool stuff like a kimono some neat clothes and a couple things of sentimental value and on my way back from there they were setting up a car show on the soccer field...looked around and a man came up and fished for a compliement and I told him his car would be cooler if it were a better brand...then continued looking at the cars, there was a cool chevelle that was monochrome with a matching jukebox and an older couple showcasing it that had been together 65 years-they deserved a compliment and I told them that their car was the best in the whole show...I started walking away towards the memorabilia booth of souveneirs and this really weird guy started a conversation and I didn't even realize he was talking to me because it all just sounded like comments out loud...he kept on about car repairs and other random things...read part 2
    LovableFox

Comment by LovableFox (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• We have been together 10years 10months. We are still like love sick teenagers. He is the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I will never feel good enough for him, which he says is why we are perfect together because he says he will never feel good enough for me. We still flirt and joke around. My life is complete as long as we are together.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Part 2-now this chatterbox looked like Santa Claus with a faded red [practically pink] backwards baseball cap and I was trying so hard to politely excuse myself because not only was I majorly disinterested, but it was getting towards lunchtime and I was adorned with the mother of all sunburns...then finally he said that he was waiting for a couple of his friends and I agreed to stay just until they showed up and he assured me that it would be soon...the first friend he described was a miser that counted gold and collected coca cola bottles and then he talked about another friend, one that had recently graduated with an environmental degree and continued to remark on how smart he was especially in math and science, before he could finish I lost track of what he was saying because I was watching someone from across the field and that someone turned out to be his brilliant friend...read part 3
    LovableFox

Comment by LovableFox (original poster) at 10:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Part 3-I struggled to make small talk and nervously thought of how I would tell him I happened to love him with my entire essence...I figured he was not from around there because he was dressed nicely and wore certain colors that meant something entirely different in the region than it would anywhere else...when I first saw him he glowed and I felt like leaping across the field to meet him in the middle and lay him down to passionately kiss him, but i realized he was shy...he handed me a business card and actually two, by accident and I mentioned my parents had a band and wrote down the name of it with my name and number larger above it...then when having to go home hugged him tightly and long enough to where he knew I didn't want to let go and said "hope to hear from you soon cutie pie." The rest is history we had many wonderful dates and even have a beautiful infant son now!
    LovableFox

Comment by LovableFox (original poster) at 10:30 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I am! I love my DH so much- I am so lucky to have him! I met him when I was about 14, through my cousin- they were good friends. My cousin would bring him to the house and we'd talk and goof around. I knew after one visit that he would be the man I would marry. Sounds corny, I know, but it's true! He was 16 and dating a girl at the time, and then he moved to Montana to be closer to her a couple years later, but I somehow knew he'd be back. He came back right after before I turned 18, when things with the Montana girl went sour, and dated around for a few months, then shortly after the beginning of the year, he asked me out! I was so excited! lol We've been inseparable ever since :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:19 PM on Mar. 19, 2011