Does anyone else make and keep up a slide show of their kids?

I started a slide show for my sons. They are now 3years and the other is 5months. But any way i have pics of all their firsts and more and i put them on Microsoft power point and even have a baby book for both. The power point is for one day to make it a CD before they have their graduation party and have it run on a TV so all of their friends and our family can see it.
Do u think they will be embarrassed or is it a great idea, and has anyone else done this

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 9:41 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• i think they will be embarrassed but i belive thats a mummy job lol
    i have photos of everything
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 9:43 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• see i have their baby books too, and the powerpoint, is it too much
    2boysyahoo.com

Comment by 2boysyahoo.com (original poster) at 10:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I think that it's absolutely wonderful that you're doing that for them! Since you're thinking of them being embarrassed, I'd be careful what you put in there. By graduation time, some kids get over a lot of the embarrassment around their friends. Depending on your child, you may just want to keep the show for a family party. But hopefully you will get to show it to everyone! How organized and wonderful you are! Such a gift for your children!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 7:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2011