Why do some men have to be arrogant assholes?

My husband has to point out and rub it in every time I miss say something. Why the hell does he do this? Can't he just say "don't you men to say ____?" and be done with it?!? Why does he have to freakin' rub it in?!?!?! ASSHOLE! What is something your man do that you can't stand?

dragonqueen

Asked by dragonqueen at 9:47 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• God gave men dicks because thats what they are. DICKS!! Not all men are dicks ALL the time, but ALL men have the potential to be a dick some time or other.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:54 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• i agree with vbruno! Amen Sister:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 9:58 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Well...mine was supposed to be home to watch a mcovie with me after he got out of work, and he basically just called me asking if I really wanted to watch a movie, or if I wanted to bitch at him. Umm...I made his dumbass brownies, I had the house cleaned and the kids put to bed so we could cuddle up and watch a movie tonight...now...well...I kinda want to bitch. Hmmm...that poor dumb bastard. Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to say something like that?!?!?!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:31 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Obviously he's an INSECURE "man!" REAL MEN, don't feel need to make women feel inferior in order to make themselves feel important!! Men will only continue to act this way, if you let them!! There's nothing more humbling to a man than a woman who stands up for herself!! And if he can't "deal," then you need to walk right on out that door, and never look back!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:55 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• hes older then me so i get alot of crap for making mistakes or doing things differently like he rolls his towels and im use to folding them so the couple i folded he took and point blank said "your doing this wrong folding them takes up to much room" i now dont touch the towels and let him take care of them
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2011