Unique Names??

does anyone have any unique names for a boy or a girl.
Anything goes there's nothing to crazy for me, I like some really out there names.

BrittanyBabe

Asked by BrittanyBabe at 9:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Baby Names

• Six, Fourteen, Twelve. Dweedledobop. Steveo. Ask a black person. Their good at making up names to be unique. But in my opinion it just get the kid laughed at as a kid and an adult.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Girl: Whisper
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Girl: Kassia (Pronounced like Cassie with an "uh" at the end). It the name of the first published female composer. She was intelligent, talented, beautiful, and a woman's rights advocate.
    Anonymous

• WHAT U MEAN ASK A BLACK PERSON DON'T TLK CRAP BEHIND THE COMPUTER WHITE GIRL BIMBO...BECKY
    Anonymous

• Go back into your family history and look at last names.....Out of Last names I've gotten Hawk and Tarver and Arthur. If I had more children I'd have use MacAdory, Caldwell, and a few others.

twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:08 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Oops . . . . I left out an "is" . . . It IS the name . . . . (my morning coffee has worn off) LOL!
    Anonymous

• WTF!! Ask a black person? You realize plenty of other races give out odd and unique names, right? That was honestly a very disgusting thing to say. You should be ashamed of yourself!
    katrinad

Answer by katrinad at 10:11 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Something that I did with my daughter was to take my name and and an N on it. Another thing that is kind of cool is to see if you can make a name using two names. Like the name Lori and Chris- Lorissa or Mary and Lynn- Malynn. Just an idea and then when your child asks where ther name came from you can tell them-we took mine and your dads name or your grandparent names. Its like naming your child after someone but not being exact or a junior plus the name is not likely to be common and the spelling isn either.
    berryhappy1971

Answer by berryhappy1971 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I like Brylee, it's not very common. My friend has a girl Khylianna, I like her name.
    Charizma77

Answer by Charizma77 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I have a friend and she named her youngest Arianna.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 19, 2011