CD 14 Symptoms What is going on with my body?!?!

My period was March 7,lasted 5 days was normal. Well for the past week I've been getting car sick,not throwing up in the car but feeling like I'm going too. I've been feeling nauseas off and on throughout the day especially in the morning. I literally couldnt eat this morning and I woke up at 7 and couldn't eat til 3! No vomiting or diarrhea so no bug I assume. Oh and I've been soooo drained like very sleepy all the time like bythe end of the day I feel like a zombie and totally out of it and I take a nap and I still feel soooo groggy! I've also been having light pink,then dark brown,then bright red then dark brown disharge and bleeding off and on for the past 3 days!My breasts have been tender since my last period which they usually stop hurting a few days after my period but nope not this cycle.What do you think could be going on with my body?Why am I feeling this way sooo confused?!?!

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Yep, go and get a prego test! I was the exact same when I got prego. Doing some math, we found I got prego on V-day 2008. about a week or later I had my period. Then when I was supposed to get it and I was like clock work, took a test postive, took about 5 more certain I did something wrong. Then I told my DH when he goes to the store later to pick up a diaper bag and a few bottles of formula, he was like "ok anything ................." It sorta funny when u are the one to see a face go white!! LOL
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:51 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Take a HPT
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 1:09 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• If you are not feeling like yourself go ask your doctor. If you think you might be pregnant take a test.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:04 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• take a test girl!! Good luck!!!
    meghanconwell

Answer by meghanconwell at 10:44 PM on Mar. 22, 2011