Have you seen those high school bulling commercials?

Every time i see them they just make me so sick.... i hate bulling growing up it was never allowed in my house and still isn't till this day.... but i see them and know that it does go on in schools and it makes me so sad that these kids don't see the damage that they are doing and how much it could hurt... it makes me want to go defend them.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 10:29 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Entertainment

• I have a zero tolerance policy in our house for bullying. We don't make fun of people, call them names or anything else that would hurt them.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:31 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Honestly, I am really getting tired of the Bully issue. I know it sucks to be bullied, I was bullied... But bullies are simply a part of life, they always have been and always will be. The only thing that changes is how it's done. Now they send FB messages, when I was a kid they just beat you up. But learning to deal with bullies is a positive part of childhood. Because bullies aren't just a part of Junior & Highschool, it's a part of adult hood too. Who has held a job and hasn't had a bully rival or boss at some point? Do I think parents should teach their kids how to deal with bullies? Yes. Do I think parents should teach their kids how to deal when someone else is being bullied? Yes. But do I think it needs to be on the news at 5? No.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:38 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Thank you Sabrina. I can't remember a kid that wasn't bullied when I was growing up. To me, it was 20 x worse getting physically bullied than bullied on a website! I remember in 7th grade as a new student, having the entire class of girls surround me and kick and hit me... it was my initiation so to speak. Do I suffer any dramatic set backs in my life? Absolutely not. Life goes on.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:55 PM on Mar. 19, 2011