Should I let my boyfriend move back in and what are things I need to work on

Hi last Sunday I asked my boyfriend to move out he is demanding we had not lived together long he moved back with his 22 year old daughter and her son well he calls did earlier his oldest brother passed yesterday when he called last night here the music was up all loud I was like hollering he finally hung up he wanted to come and spend the weekend well when he called tonight I once again hear all this noise in the background he goes in the bedroom all of a sudden someone comes in all loud he was like I am on the phone.

To me it seemed like oh well he says they stay up all night I do not know if every night or not he told me I do not know why you did not let me stay just say let me do like I was when he moved in now another problem is his brother they got mad and did not speak for a while he put us together they started a little before I asked him to move out brother lives downstarirs same building I do with his girlfriend he starts things he would not speak to me when they got mad then me and my ex had our reasons he was not paying rent with his check and my daughters I could lose my assistance or pay the whole amount his brother knows this, brother went to my sister telling lies on my ex started with my 2 nieces they were to beat his girlfriend up so that made them come talk to my ex.

Now Sunday after my ex's daughter came he comes up saying how he was trying to tell me how he was my sister and them and I think he said I do not wont to see him around this weekend he is the one for real my ex has his ways but his brother he stays drunk my ex drinks to but he does not cuss me out my ex has told me they are jealous probably so but of what I am not all that or have all that so now part of me wonts to call him and say okay lets try this again but his brother and I hope my sister and them do not think hard of me either her along with her 19 year old daughter and her 2 year old son live beside his brothers girlfriend now my new neighbor in Apt F we both have the same last names and the mailmain leaves his mail did today I took to him me and my daughter sat and talked to him.

He was like how he saw he was like he does play his music all loud and once here someone called the police he had girlfriend going to all the doors asking who called see how he is so what should I do I wish we lived in diffrent buildings mind you I been here 3 years and his brothers girlfriend 13 months and be sure I am if I do let ex back in listen here you said I can do like I did before you moved in you start bye I am a single mother of a 18 year old hanicapped daughter he knows he is not stable living wise please all ansers ASAP and no bashing okay

blessed4918

Asked by blessed4918 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• You asked him to move out...why? Obviously there was a reason. I am sure that in less than a week, that he hasn't fixed anything or you have fixed anything.
    Just because he moved out into a bad situation, that doesn't mean that it's your job to fix it.
    He should learn some responsibility rather than expecting you to take care of him. Tell him to get a place of his own, then work on your relationship from that point.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I am saying this in the most helpful way, I'm not trying to be rude at all, But your post was really hard to read because there were no periods at the end of sentences. I would really like to try to be helpful and give advice but this was difficult to understand :( Sorry I hope things get better for you
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 1:58 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• huh
    smilingmomma

Answer by smilingmomma at 2:04 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• there are too many "he was like" in that to make any sense. If the reason you asked to move is no longer valid then let him back otherwise grow a backbone.
    LilBess

Answer by LilBess at 2:08 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• There is alot going on in your life and you need to focus on you and your daughter. If you want your man back then let him back and except him how he is because he won't change unless you demand it and as far as in laws and sitsters are concerned you need to leave them alone and live your life.
    If you let your BF come back you need to DEMAND he work and pay half the bills and if he doesn't in the first month he needs to go and for good. However if you are having any DOUBT about your relationship then don't move him back in he's a big boy he can make it on his own.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 20, 2011