People are so inconcsiderate>::o! how would you handle this?

so my cousins best friend is in town and i guess she needed a baby sitter tonight because there going out well im staying in tonight so i told her i wouldn't mind baby sitting tonight and she told me only her two older girls were coming i asked her what time was she going to bring the kids over and she said around 9pm 9:30 i tell her cool i have a couple of errands to run but i"ll be back before 9 so its like 6:30 and me my daughters and my step daughter is on our way to the mall were already in the car but i had to run back up stairs because i left my gift card in there ok so when were pulling out the gate all 4 of her kids +her best friends 2 kids run up to the car,i asked them what are they doing here and the oldest one says"well my mommy said your going to watch us tonight:-/wtf first off its only 6:30,second she said only her 2 oldest ones,3rd she said nothing about her best friend kids
and the fact that she just dropped them off in front of my apartment without even calling me pissed me tF off ive called her about 3 times but shes sending me to voice mail so i just pulled my car in the garage and i didn't even make it to the mall and i feel bad because i promised my girls that i would take them there today..also her kids are hungry and raiding my refrigerator i didn't go grocery shopping because i planned to go later on tonight because she said it would only be her oldest two,plus my 3 girls so i could have took them with me but now she left her little ones here without a freaking car seat so i cant go anywhere

omg people have there priority's so freaking messed up*

how would you handle this?

excuse my typing errors im soo fustrated right now

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 10:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• I would have a good talking to her and if she doesn't understand why you are mad then I would not babysit for her again. I would also charge her and her best friend!!
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Text her your displeasure. She can't send that to voicemail.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:38 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I would never watch her kids agin
    mandyandthree

Answer by mandyandthree at 10:49 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Wow. I would be pissed as well! That is super inconsiderate and rude of her. Text her that you're mad, then talk to her face to face and explain why you are upset. If she is mad at you or doesn't understand, I might be questioning my friendship with her. You deserve better treatment than what you are getting right now.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• wow that sucks. She and her best friend are using you and i wouldn't babysit for her again. And secondly i would when she gets back or even before then see if u can find someone to watch the kids while u go find her to talk to her. Then say u know u said 9:30pm that her kids were coming and not her friends so there for i will be charging u for every hr.
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 11:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I def. wouldn't baby sit ever again for her! Are you charging her? You should double your price! let her know how pissed you are, that is just not right.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:17 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I will call her and tell her come get her load i'm serious and not to ever take me for granted anymore like that...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:08 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• would text you have exactly twenty minutes to collect these children before I ca law enforcement. I do not know the other kids, do not know their needs, and they were abandoned in my driveway. I suspect these kids are friends of yours. Please come now or I will let law enforcement decide what to do with them. End of text. My stance is I am not legally taking responsibility fir children I do not know and did not agree to care for. And if she does not text back....I would follow through.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 1:52 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I agree with frogdawg. Text her that you're driving them all back to her house! She's taking advantage big time. Okay, so what can you really do?

Text her that she needs to PAY you for the extra childcare and food. And when she asks tell her there isn't a snowball's chance in hell you'd ever sit for her again.

Tell your girls that your friend made a bad choice bringing them early and you'll make it up to them later. Good luck. So sorry!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:06 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I have to agree with frogdawg the kids were dropped off, not safely handed over. So basically they showed up on your doorstep. That's not even remotely safe. I'd be texting her letting her know she had 30 minutes to come get the kids or you were handing them over to police. I'd remind her I agreed to watch 2, not a handful, and say you don't have the supplies needed to safely take care of them (food, car seats, etc) if she doesn't show then call law enforcement, explain these children were literally dumped on your driveway, and their mother isn't coming back for them. When the police call her i doubt she'll send them to voicemail.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 20, 2011