Do you dodge the "bullet"? adult content

During... activities... with your SO, do you use a bullet to help along, or anything similar? If so, is your SO cool with it or does it make him feel like he can't please you?

spastic_poodle

Asked by spastic_poodle at 10:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• We use them a lot! And my SO is usually the one to bring them out. No, it doesn't make him feel inadequate. He knows he can do it for me, but I think the toys get him turned on as well. Men are very visual, and I think he likes the view he gets with toys! Makes him feel lime the star of his own porn flick. Lol
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 10:52 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I like to spice things up with a toy occasionally, and no, it doesn't make my DH upset or anything- it's a turn on for him :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:56 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Yes my dh and I use toys. Not because he can't do it for me - he can! but it definitely keeps things interesting and it's fun to spice it up. We have an extremely active sex life and he's so not worried about me preferring a toy over him!

Answer by missanc at 8:36 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I don't need too. He does it for me and toys just aren't that interesting anymore.

If the time comes that we feel the need to add them, it will be a joint decision. But, if it's because he isn't doing something, I would work on that first.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I do and yes it makes him feel inadequate.  But dh had Peyronie's Disease and its hard for him to maintain.  I tell him I love him no matter what, but.....

Anonymous

• my guy likes to use toys and is really turned on by it so yeah we use different things... we like it kinky ;) lol
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 12:07 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• my SO dont need the help but adding toys is always a plus!!
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 12:55 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• i tried it once but SO got really upset so i stopped
    armywifey1089

Answer by armywifey1089 at 1:02 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I was pleasantly suprised by my husband's positive reaction to the first toy we got, which was a gag gift from a friend who used to be in the Pure Romance business. When this huge blue THING arrived in the mail one day, he immediately examined it and figured out how it worked and named it "Ocean's Eleven'. He's not threatened by it in any sense, we use it sometimes but not every time.

What seriously cracked me up was the day we were watching Tosh.0 and one of the videos mentioned a "Fleshlight". My husband had never heard of one of those, he asked me what it was. I looked one up on Amazon so he could see and he was just floored by the entire concept. "But $60? That's pretty pricey for a substitute for my good right hand!" We both got a good laugh out of that.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:41 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• when I was with my husband I def. had to use a bullet. He just didn't take the time to care about pleasing me. It was very "get myself down and go to bed" and so if I didn't then I would be miserable all night. Luckily now, my bf is amazing and I don't have to do that!!
    pirate_wife

Answer by pirate_wife at 10:08 AM on Mar. 20, 2011