Do you like to exercise, or do you do it just because you know you should?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:37 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• can i say a little bit of both... i know i really have to only cause oh my health but i do enjoy doing it to especially when i get to involve my son.

Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 10:39 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I love going out for a walk, or even better, a bike ride, with my toddler on the back. She sings or sometimes "zooms" like an airplane, and we both have lots of fun with it.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 10:39 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Depends on my mood. Sometimes I don't mind working out and other days I dread it and I am not really into it. But sad to say I don't exercise nearly enough.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 10:39 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I love running. It's more than just a way to be fit and healthy, its free therapy. So that I love. I do other exercises (strength training, cycling, swimming) because all of that helps me be a faster, healthier runner though I don't love those things as much as I love running.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 10:44 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• i LOVE to exercise. working out and being fit is my life. it makes me feel so good
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:44 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I like it. If you don't then maybe you just need to look further to find a type that you like. I love certain things and hate others.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:07 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I started off exercising because I knew I should, now I love it.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 12:35 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Both. I'm trying to get to a healthy weight (I'm over 200 lbs), but I enjoy exercising, and it really helps me clear my head and relieve stress, so I LOVE it! I also like how it makes me feel about myself. I have more energy, and I like what it's doing for my body (54 lbs lost so far). I have less pain and I feel awesome!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:30 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I dont do actual exercises. I have a black lab about a year old. Dog's got me walking it 6 times a day, plus I have 2 acres in the woods, so I have LOTS of never ending yard work and wood pick uping. Between those 2 things alone I get plenty of exercise.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:40 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• guess afterwhile it will grow on u...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 3:03 AM on Mar. 20, 2011