Agree with Farrakhan or think he is a racist nut?

I thought Obama was the President of the US, not Africa.

Louis Farrakhan with radio host Cliff Kelley on WVON-AM 1690 Chicago

FARRAKHAN: "I warn my brother do you let these wicked demons move you in a direction that will absolutely ruin your future with your people in Africa and throughout the world...Why don't you organize a group of respected Americans and ask for a meeting with Qaddafi, you can't order him to step down and get out, who the hell do you think you are?

http://www.hapblog.com/2011/03/who-hell-do-you-think-your-are.html

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 10:40 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• He's an idiot, why do you care ? He holds no public office , makes no laws and is easily ignored....

You call HIM a racist idiot and make a post..where is your post about the republican that made the comments about illegals jobs being given to black teens? or teh AZ isiot that read on the floor the letter saying that Mexican students dream and aspire to be gang bangers??

Ol Louise already stated he is a friend of Qhadaffi.....who is a murdeous tyrant....'nuff said

Free speech and all ....I'll gladly ignore him

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:49 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Obama was tight with this freak until he began his run for office. Farrakhan claims to have visited on a space ship. He acts like they dropped him out of it at a great height. He and the very Reverend Wright of "G-damn America" infamy visited the Colonel Khadafy some years ago to forge another Muslim Brotherhood type of alliance. The three Stooges of left wing politics run the gamut of lunatic to heretic to fascist and they all heralded the election of Obama. Reason enough to become a conservative.
    annabarred

Answer by annabarred at 10:49 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Sorry the guy is right. Who the hell does ANY other country think they are telling him to step down and leave???? They are a sovereign country. We should have just sent in an assassination team of navy seals to kill him. Screw the Geneva convention. We nor any other country has any right telling a 40+ year leader of a country what he should or should do. But I say murder the nut bag leader of Libya already!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:50 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:59 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• . The three Stooges of left wing politics run the gamut of lunatic to heretic to fascist and they all heralded the election of Obama. Reason enough to become a conservative.

LOL, so true.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 10:59 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• He is a nut and a racist and really annoys me- I am so glad he only surfaces once in a while- for a bit there, I thought he was going to be a force here in America-but luckily many of his "followers" were too smart to continue to follow when he showed what he really was all about-
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 11:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• sweet, why don't you post your own question? This one is about Farrakhan.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 11:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• He is a racist pig and isn't worth my time.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

•  

sweet, why don't you post your own question? This one is about Farrakhan.

Of course it is...but who cares about him? he has no power , he can't make laws or affect policy.....

he's a nut...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:21 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Of course it is...but who cares about him? he has no power , he can't make laws or affect policy.....

who said he could??
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2011