Picture photo shop experts

I need a picture of my husband together somewhat looking at the camera or something sweet I can use with my thank you notes...the photographers pictures were a mess...and two of my mother in laws rolls of film didnt even come out....i would rather give the artist free range of the pictures if interested please pm me asap....the only thing that i was kinda hoping for was this back ground

thanks in advance

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 10:41 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• There are plenty of graphic and photo shop groups here if no one from the answer tab steps up. Hope you can get what you need.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:43 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• thanks i will look into it
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 10:45 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• prepare both with white clothes and a flower for your head .go to the beach and wet up to your weist. the person whos taking this picture should be making a close ups try 20 to 30 shoot to get 2 o3 good ones in a sunny day early is a love picture .
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 10:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Pretty background!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2011