Jeans

Does anyone have a body shape like mine: slim hips & thighs, flat tush, belly pouch? I have the hardest time finding jeans and always have. And now, if I find a pair that fit great in the thighs and butt, the rise is about 2 inches! (I HATE low-rise jeans!), and if I find Mid-rise jeans that fit good around the waist, the thighs are huge!

I hate it too when jeans say: "Mid-rise, slim fit through hips & thighs", but they're NOT!

They either make them for women who have the curves & small waist or for women with flat tummys.

If you have my body type and have found jeans you love -- what brand are they? Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Shopping

• I love going to Buckle for my jeans. They have so many different fits and styles. They're a little pricey though so I've usually had to put them on layaway. :)
    CjsMama914

Answer by CjsMama914 at 1:03 PM on Nov. 25, 2008