What is the most shocking thing you have ever seen? adult content

For me I was walking home and I looked at this car window to check out my hair in the reflection and this guy was masturbating!
All I could do was keep walking, I guess the guy was spooked too because he sped off. But it is not like he did not see me walking up the street.

idaspida

Asked by idaspida at 10:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well, as a Paramedic working in the field and doing clinicals in the ER, I saw tons of things that were shocking to me. There were several car accidents that I worked when I was totally shocked that people had actually survived. I saw a grown man crawl through a hole in a window, the only spot big enough in the car left for him to crawl through.... he walked away. The guy in the other car died... the car was totally intact... How and why? Anyway, I saw a semi sitting in a car's backseat pinning a young girl against the door.... she could literally reach over and touch the truck... she survived, we extricated, but she was fine. It did not touch her. The list goes on and on... my favorites of course, are the ones with survivors. They are the true miracles!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:11 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• The most shocking thing I've ever seen would have to be when I was pregnant with my son me and my husband was visiting his grandma's house and this jeep kept speeding up and down the road. Well finally the car was coming back down the road and took the curve too fast and flipped his jeep. He wasn't wearing a seatbelt and he FLEW through the top of the jeep.

The EMS said that if he hadn't been drunk, his body would probably have gone in shock and he would have died.
    PhoenixsMommy10

Answer by PhoenixsMommy10 at 10:58 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• The most shocking thing I have seen is a guy talking on his cell phone and walked right into traffic, being hit by a car and flown 15 feet in the air. He did not survive.
    Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2011