If you went to your high school reunion, what did you think about it?

tastymama

Asked by tastymama at 10:58 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Honestly... I only went to one and that was my 10 year reunion. It absolutely sucked. It reminded me why I hated school so much. Not a thing had changed for anyone other than their looks of course... LOL! It was still the same group of people sucking up to the same group of people. Ugh...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:01 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I went to my 10 year and it was ok. My bf went to the 20 year said it was better than the 10 year....I had just had a baby the week before and wasn't up for traveling. Neither of us had any interest in the 30 year but the pictures are hilarious. Some of the woman can not give up the ghost of HS past. Boob jobs, fake tans, bleached out hair, skimpy dresses lol....And the guys had their lil trophy wives lol. People from the class that had their reunion the year before dubbed us the Cleavage Class Reunion. Was glad to have missed out on that.
    etown2reds

Answer by etown2reds at 11:11 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I went to a 5 yr reunion. It was fun to see everyone again. I didn't know about the 10 yr until afterward. 20 is coming up, not sure if it's worth the long trip back there for it.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 11:39 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• same friends?
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:23 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• My 20 yr one is this summer. I didn't go to my 10th,I had just had my son a month beforehand

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• i havent had one yet
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:45 PM on Mar. 20, 2011