Did you like your Homecoming Queen?

tastymama

Asked by tastymama at 11:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yes........ I was nice :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 11:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Yes She was one of my best friends
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• yep, she was one of my best friends :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I beat up the homecoming queen. She deserved it though. The week before some girl grabbed me by the back of the head & slammed my head in a locker knocking me out. Then apparently kept kicking me. I didn't even know her & she said someone said I said soemthing about her, some highschool crap that wasn't even true. Anyway, because I was in a fight even though I didn't even have a chance to defend myself I got suspended for a week along with the girl who jumped me. The day I got back I was sitting in history class the homecoming queen put her face right up to my face & said "OMG you got your ass beat!" I got up and punched the hell out of her a few times. And told her now you got your ass beat.
    jfblaine83

Answer by jfblaine83 at 11:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I don't even know who the homecoming queens were when I was in high school, and I didn't stick around for senior year (I graduated a year early). I doubt I liked them, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Nope. She was the most stuck up narcissist screwed every boy and rich parents to boot. Got everything she wanted. Today nearly 30 years after HS. She's divorced 3 times 5 kids with 5 different daddys and is on welfare I hear. Karma!!! Got to LOVE IT!!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:31 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• i went to all girls school so no homecoming queen here
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:32 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I don't even remember who it was.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 11:37 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I did know her. She was Varsity cheerleader captain and a real B. Ran into her a few years after graduation and had gained many, many pounds. Nice to see someone who got some karma coming back at them.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:52 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Couldn't stand her....biggest bitch in the Memphis city schools system...and she thought she was Beyonce! I quickly reminded her she wasn't!
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 12:16 AM on Mar. 20, 2011