Have you ever cheated on a test? If you did, did you get caught?

tastymama

Asked by tastymama at 11:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My friend and I totally cheated on our astronomy final and didn't get caught. We both had studied and then got the test, looked over it, and went oh hell no. It was a 200 person lecture hall, basically every seat filled, so we opened our notes and let them aid us. Plus we helped each other. I still only managed a C on the final and a B in the class overall, and I was more concerned about my GPA at the time then astronomy. Not something I'm most proud of, but in 12 years of grade school/high school and 5 years of college that's the only cheating I did, so I'm not gonna beat myself up over it.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 12:22 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Nope, I couldn't stand the thought of cheating.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I thought about it but I had too much honor and left instead
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• no i did my best that's what my dad always said do your best and will go far
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:28 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I let people cheat off of me, and no we never got caught.
    PhoenixsMommy10

Answer by PhoenixsMommy10 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I don't think I ever cheated on a test. I did let this one guy cheat off of me all the time in math. One time I got 100% on a test and he failed it. He was REALLY bad at cheating I guess. My friends and I did used to take turns doing our math homework though and then copying it down.
    rachelv817

Answer by rachelv817 at 12:53 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• little codes in the desk or any visible chair but i always study .i had my tricks .
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:21 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• when I was in high school we used to cheat on our spelling tests all the time and never got caught. I also had a blind student teacher my junior year and our teacher wouldn't stay in the room when she was giving us a test, so of course we cheated.

Other then that I haven't.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:17 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• yes and yes, learned my lesson.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:39 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• my b.f. of the time cheated by looking at my test. my test was graded with and A then told me i would not get credit since he saw my b.f cheating i was so sad
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:44 PM on Mar. 20, 2011