What's the worst act of revenge you ever did?

tastymama

Asked by tastymama at 11:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• he beat me ,with held money from me .took our car and left us in another state to fend for ourself . I convinced him to go to italy with the army. He left i filed for divorce ......
    smilingmomma

Answer by smilingmomma at 1:19 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I dont call it revenge. I call it getting EVEN! As in...I dont get mad. I get even!! With my ex, I put ben gay in his masterbating hand lotion so when he beat off, he got a REAL surprise!! That shit dosnt just wash off with soap ya know!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I believe in God's own course & also I am not the one whom people can easily bully....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I'v pretended to want to be with someone to get my car back. ha! I paid for it, was dumb enough to put it in his name, then we broke up. he took it, did not care i was a single mom, had no money to get another one. a few weeks went by, and i had enough. called him up told him i missed him, got the car back.. the day he put it back in my name i split, told him to go screw himself, and that he was crazy if he though i was dumb enough to stick around after all the crap he put me through.
    cayla08

Answer by cayla08 at 11:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I feel the need to say WHY I did it. After he beat me with a solid oak chair, broke 6 ribs, dislocated my shoulder and jaw and gave me a concussion, when I got out of the hospital, I did that to him. You dont want to know what else I did. He's terrified of me to this day and should be. Id still murder him if I thought I could get away with it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:08 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• 10 years ago I had this bf and we were ttc and at the same time looking into buying a house for both of us and my kids and future baby. well when his exgf caught wind of our relationship she flipped out and went insane begging him back...well to get even with him I told him I had been pregnant and decided to abort because he was changing his mind about our future and hurting not just me but the kids.
    Anonymous

• I was not pregnant....just wanted to hurt him to his core
    Anonymous

• I am ashamed to say it...but when my bf and I broke up I slept with an ex he hated the next day and then told him about it :( He had been such an asshole for months, now we are back together and I regret it, I feel like it made me look really bad.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 2:13 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• cut a friendship for her o his bad behaivior
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:18 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Never sought out revenge towards anyone. That would give the person who offended me power. I am the type to move on and let things go life is too short.
    Anonymous