Can I be pregnant? I was 3days late on my period than started spottin for 2 days can it be my period or am I pregnant...

I took a home pregnancy test came out negative could it be too early to tell??? I would really appreciate it if someone could please help me answer this question thank you.....

Lilmama0985

Asked by Lilmama0985 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• What did the spotting look like? It could be the beginning of your period....I'd wait a couple more days and test again.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:28 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I would wait a ouple days then try to test again and see what that says it could be too early depending on what test ur using as well good luck
    mommyof0210

Answer by mommyof0210 at 12:31 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• yes wait a few more days. Try to make sure to take the test as soon as you get up in the morning. If that dont work wait about another week. Some people say buy the most expensive ones, I bought the cheep $1.00 ones and knew 2 days before my missed period.
    miranda2011

Answer by miranda2011 at 1:07 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• wait a few more days & test with FMU
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:11 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• The spotting was really light it was more of a light brown spot and it only came when I went to the restroom and wiped my self, it did not even feel up my pad... Thank you everyone for your response I am gonna wait a couple of days,,,,
    Lilmama0985

Comment by Lilmama0985 (original poster) at 1:30 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• There's really nothing to do but wait a few more days. If your period still doesn't come and you're still testing negative, call your OB and see about getting a blood test. Good luck!
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 7:27 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• i would wait to see if your period comes and if it doesnt then i would take a pregnancy test
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:02 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• So in other words that was not my period cause in all i would guess that I only spotted like maybe 8spots in all and I'm just estimating, I knew it was not my period, and yesterday I had a little lower back pain, but I think it has to do with me workin, I work at mc,donalds as a manager so I'm thinking thats what it was, cause it went away when I laid down and rest.... The weird thing is I never cramped or had any syptoms of pregnancy when I was spotiing, I only had it yesterday...
    Lilmama0985

Comment by Lilmama0985 (original poster) at 9:30 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I got a lot of negatives at first when I was pg with my son, but sure enough, he was in there.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:56 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I would say to give it a few more days and if you period does not come than test again.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 20, 2011