Has anyone ever did part-time work as an avon sales representative???

survivormama10

Asked by survivormama10 at 11:51 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Money & Work

• blowing kissesBeing a representative isn't so successful.. The business might run for a year or two & not prove to be so fruitful in future.. But you can always try your hand in it by investing a little..

AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:55 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Unfortunately, yes I did sell Avon for a while. I ended up owing them more for the few books I got and the like than I made. I've known people who have had a lot of success, though. It really depends on where you are, in my opinion.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:39 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• i am doing it right now...i have okay campgains then i have some where i feel like i waste my time because i didn't make alot of money when i do good i make around 100 in a two weeks....if you don't have alot of reps in your area and you already have a good list of buyers in mind you should make alittle change...if you like you can inbox me and i will answer any questions you have or direct you to the right person to get you started
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 12:18 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I tried it, but since I am kind of a loser and have like 2 friends (one of which was selling Avon too) it was kind of a money spender, not maker! Good luck!
    rachelv817

Answer by rachelv817 at 12:41 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce)  http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/ Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:23 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Scentsy might be something you'd be interested in. I'm happy to help with any questions.

http://my2scents.scentsy.us
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I have a friend that sells avon and believe does very well with it. However she has been doing it for years. I think w/ any business you have to give it time and put in some investment. The only thinkg w/ Avon and same w/ Mary Kay is that it is everywhere. Be sure to check on that before joining.
    I am a demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles and absolutely love it . If you would like to hear more about this business and how you can start for free send me a msg. Inventory is not required and you work your business how you want.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 5:38 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I was never a huge fan of Avon. If you are interested in selling beauty and skincare products, please talk to me. I would love to tell you about what I do. People are really looking for quality stuff.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 9:45 AM on Mar. 21, 2011