Why is it all of the really good sales are going on when you have no money?

dustbunny

Asked by dustbunny at 11:55 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Shopping

• LOL-- I just remember what my husband says... sales are just a method of going broke saving money!

Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 11:59 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Hmm... coz one feels like buying but can't. Hence this feeling is natural...... Of course one can always indulge in window shopping. Right? :-)
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 12:00 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Hmm. still one can indulge oneself in window shopping.........
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 12:01 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• This is so true! I try to avoid sales advertising if I can't afford to shop. I do love shopping Labor Day Weekend so I save for the sales then.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:05 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Sales being on when I have no money is the only conspiracy theory I believe in . And what is most annoying is that it is personally directed at ME !

So i am sad to read that you too, Dustbunny are a victim of this wicked, cruel plot .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:06 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• oooo girl i totally understand where you coming from ..it's like they say hey that chick broke right now so let's run a amazing sale just to piss her off,lol...they piss me off everytime!!
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 12:10 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Yep, I know what you mean! I get paid 2x/month and it seems that on the weeks when I am broke is when I see the things on sale, and of course by the time I have money those sales are over.... grrr!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:47 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• The stores plan it that way! LOL....But seriously, I know exactly what you mean. There's always an awesome 3 day sale when I cant afford to get something.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:52 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Isn't that the truth LOL
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 6:38 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• that's just how it works
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:42 PM on Mar. 21, 2011