Basketball Wives...Really?

I'm watching the reunion, and normally, I don't get into these shows...but it's nothing else to watch on tv. So I'm looking at this show and all these women were hanging out during the show, but on the reunion, they look like they hate each other. I don't get it. First of all...who are they, and none of them are married to basketball players right????

Crimsonpope31

Asked by Crimsonpope31 at 11:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Entertainment

• they did get along at first but you know some kind of drama always would pop up.. on the season finale Evelyn and Tami got into a fight.. so that's why they don't seem to get along.. but all these so called reality tv shows are for your entertainment.. can't take them too seriously.. and the only 2 that were married to b ball players are Shaunie and Jennifer.. but this season Jen and her hubby were talking divorce.. the other women are just baby mommas =)
    MissLoveLyfe

Answer by MissLoveLyfe at 2:14 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I hate that show with a passion..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• these women are so ghetto and classless. a lot of people have drama in their lives but to put it out there on tv is so low. some of these chicks have kids..how cute.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 5:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2011