Do you believe in Psychics? Why or why not?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My mother went to one back in the 80's and the psychic told her that one of her children would only have one child and the other would have three. She also told her that there would be one that would hold a special place in her heart. My sister had one child and I had three, my youngest has Down's Syndrome and he actually does hold a special place in her heart. You can say what you want, but I do believe that there are a few "real" psychics out there. But the real problem is, you don't know who is and who isn't.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:49 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I am psychic. It doesn't happen all the time or on a constant basis. I don't always have answers for the pictures I see or the words I hear. They don't come with excplaination. The phone psychics are a lot of Bull S*** for the most part. They have "scripts" they use. If they ask for your birth date, hang up. A real psychic doesn't need to know.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 12:05 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• No not at all. I think it is just a bunch of guessing and gullible people buy into it. Waste of money to!

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:25 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• No
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:36 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Nope, I think its a load of crap.
    rachelv817

Answer by rachelv817 at 12:45 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• some of them are real...not all
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 2:36 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I think that there are way too many things out there that I don't understand.  I don't understand being psychic, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.  Am I going to run and pay one to tell me my future?  No.  Do I think it's possible that psychics exist?  Sure.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:27 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• i really want to believe in them. my question is why are they NOT in demand by the government?????? if they are real and are accurate in their readings they could be put to good use.. hmmm
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:15 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• no because problems can be fixed with prayers and good accions
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:04 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• some are real and i believe there are alot of fakes.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:36 AM on Mar. 20, 2011