Anyone Else Trying To Conceive...

and always do a double take when people write CM for cafemom and wonder why they are talking about cervical mucus?

rachelv817

Asked by rachelv817 at 12:43 AM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• nope I'm done with two. but when we were trying for# 2 I had ttc on the brain bad, saw those types of abbreviations everywhere
    LuvMyBean

Answer by LuvMyBean at 2:15 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I am not try this exact period in time but I will be in the very near future.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 1:54 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• yeah me and the dh has been trying for 8 months now but with no luck so far but we keep hoping
    armywifey1089

Answer by armywifey1089 at 12:55 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Me and my fiance tried for over a year and a half. We tried everything. I told me Mom that we kept trying and had no luck. Well She told me that we were trying to hard. We were trying so hard, sometimes arguing because we werent getting no where and getting upset with each other over little things. We took time together and got away enjoyed ourselves and quit arguing and trying to concieve. We just did what came natural. Well within a month I was pregnant. We had just about given up hope. I wish you the best of luck. Take the time out to relax, get away with each other and leave all your cares behind and do what comes natural and enjoy each other. Let me know how everything comes out. Good luck
    miranda2011

Answer by miranda2011 at 1:02 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• When you have what the call "egg white cervical mucus" you are at your most fertile and nearing ovulation. Read "Taking Charge of your Fertility." It's a great book that will teach you lots about your body and trying to conceive.
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 9:39 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Yup.
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 12:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2011