How was your day?

You ladies are very quiet tonight. I can't sleep and I'm sooo bored. Let's get some interesting questions going! :) How was everyone's day? Mine was boring and I have been sick :( Absolutely nothing interesting happened, anything interesting happen to you?

kayaiden8907

Asked by kayaiden8907 at 2:07 AM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Today was so-so. All little bad mixed in with the good.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:13 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• It was good actually! I got to spend some time with my mother and my sister.. We haven't did anything together in quite some time!! It was nice we had lunch and did a little shopping.. All in all a good day!! I can't complain!!
    MissLoveLyfe

Answer by MissLoveLyfe at 2:16 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I was cleaning and doing laundry all day the same old day lol how was everyone else ?
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 2:25 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Same as you I'm afraid :( Sinus and ear infection, but the antibiotics are finally starting to work. Hopefully it'll be more productive tomorrow, hope you feel better soon!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 2:25 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• AWESOME!!! We spent the day with a friend we're staying with in San Diego, where we're visiting for the weekend. We went all over town, and had a great day, and laughed and had cupcakes and went for a run along the beach, and it's just been such an awesome trip. But I'm looking forward to going home and seeing my son. =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:27 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• no nothing interesting a typical Saturday....
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 2:32 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I hate how weekends are special when you are younger cause it's like a break when you are in school in stuff, when you get older they are just like any other day lol
    kayaiden8907

Comment by kayaiden8907 (original poster) at 2:47 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• is a lazy sunday
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:01 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• nothing interesting but it was fun to hang out with my family yesterday who usually doesn't come up
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:39 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• hope you feel better. My day has been really great and I have felt good today
    miranda2011

Answer by miranda2011 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 20, 2011