What's wrong with my stomach?

I'm a 20 year old caucasian female and 1 month ago I had an ovarian cyst and I took 6-8 ibuprofen a day for 2 weeks straight. For the past 2 weeks I have had a burning,spasm pain in my abdomen in one spot like a little bit to the left of my belly button. It happens more often when I eat and it just comes and goes. I've also been getting car sick,not throwing up but just nauseas in the car which isn't normal for me. I get nauseas throughout the day and my stool is a little softer than normal and it seems like I have to wipe alot. I'm very worried that the ibuprofen has messed me stomach up and possible ulcer or bleeding. I am going to make an appt with my doctor but I would like to know what you think of this what might be going on and should I be so worried?

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 2:22 AM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Health

• It sounds like an Ulcer, I had the same symptoms you are saying and I went to the Dr. and sure enough I had one. I hope you feel better soon. See the Dr. and you will se what is going on. Dont be worried you will have to change a little bit of things.
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 2:27 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• It sounds like it may be your ovary again. If you feeling sick it could be that your taking motrin on a empty stomach. Motrin can upset your stomach especially if you been taking it so often for that long. Maybe try eating before you take it and maybe take tums to see if it helps. Tums is easy on the stomach and might help. Hope you feel better soon.
    sikkr

Answer by sikkr at 2:35 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• dont think the worst i am sure everything will be fine just make sure you keep ur doctors app. good luck ad feel better!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:57 AM on Mar. 20, 2011