Pain on right side?

Ok medical moms or someone who has some knowledge on medical stuff; I have this pain it's like on my right side above my hip bone but below my rips if that makes sense. I have no idea what this could be but it HURTS! I don't have an appendix or gallbladder so I know that can't be it. It's not actually on my side either it's in my tummy area. Any info is appreciated! Thanks ladies!!

lovinthislife08

Asked by lovinthislife08 at 2:33 AM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Health

• How long have you had this pain and how intense is it? Does it spread to your back? There are still so many things it can be. Gas of course with any belly pain. However, if you have severe pain, fever, nausea, chills, sweatng, you should go in. Your pancreas, intestines, and kidneys could all play a part. So many things could cause pain like that, if you rule out gas, the list is huge. Depending on the pain I'd go in. Better to be safe.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 3:00 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• It could be possible that it is gas try taking a tums or an antacid of some sort. Hope you feel better soon. When air builds up it builds up
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 2:36 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Ya I agree with christinahenry........
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 2:48 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Could also be related to your ovaries.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 4:03 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I've experienced that with this pregnancy but it was nothing but gas lol
    MOMMIE227

Answer by MOMMIE227 at 5:43 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Thanks ladies!! It was really bad last night but it's hardly ever happened again today so I have no idea what it could be. If it gets really bad again I'll probably go to the ER.
    lovinthislife08

Comment by lovinthislife08 (original poster) at 9:35 PM on Mar. 20, 2011