How come some people who u thought u knew gets mad at u??

I had a good friend think I was weird cause I have a photographic memory. I hide it from everyone, my dh doesn't even know about it. Just because I knew what would happen, like above there. Its a blessing times. For example when I worked as a waitress, I didn;t need to use a paper to write it down orders but they thought I was going back to the kitchen to write down. Well the other day I was exhausted and she asked me if I seen the grocery list she had made up a few weeks ago cause she couldn't remember what was on it and what to get. I told her what was on the list word for word, not really thinking at the time when I responded to her. Then it dawned on me what I just did. I thought oh ho. She looked at me like I was freak and asked if I remember everything in the past what she wore that day, and a ugly hat. Do u think that people who might have a gift is a freak??

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:35 AM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• rocking horsei see at as very cool. i would actually like to meet someone like that, it is very interesting to say the least. i tend to gravitate to people who are not the norm.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:07 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• No I wouldn't think "OMG SHE'S A FREAK".  And I think I would have been a little more grateful if you remembered what was on my list.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:36 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I wouldn't have thought nothing I would have said thank you you have photogenic memory some of us are blessed this way ;)
    Like me for instance I can remember birthdays and numbers...once a person called me strange...hmm? Oh well this is the way we are ;) GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:46 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Na but generally people can't come to terms with it........
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 2:49 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Sorry I hit the wrong button
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 2:36 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• it
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:08 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• that person is bipolar you must be psychiatrist too...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:01 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I wouldn't think you were a freak, I would find it awesome to have a friend like that!!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• sorry thats too bad
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:38 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• "that person is bipolar you must be psychiatrist too... "
    what do you mean?? I know I am not a psychiatrist. But that doesn't mean I don't know what the signs and symptoms are. Me and my daughter go down to the mental health clinic 2x a week or so to talk with the people who are BP or whatever. Some of these people need to go out in the world and take a chance. I tell them I have BP and I am married ad have a child and I have a pretty normal life, or whatever normal means anyway, so they can take a chance also. Although,. there is still a stigma that seems to stay with BP disorder, and its a shame that even though this is the 21st century and there still people who are narrow minded.
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 4:15 AM on Mar. 21, 2011