Where are your favorite places to shop?

Online or in stores?  What do you shop for at your stores of choice?

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 3:43 AM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Shopping

• I like Old Navy, JC penney, maurices, Aeropostle. I just like to shop.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:18 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Hmm... big stores & malls.....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 3:48 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I like victorias secret and hollister co.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:49 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I prefer online shopping.

I do Kohls for my home needs and some of our clothing. I do JCPenney and Pottery Barn for some of our house needs as well, but that is very minimal as they're much more expensive for shipping to Hawaii than Kohls is.

As far as clothing for myself, I tend to do a lot of Ebay honestly. I can get Victoria's Secret, Old Navy, Gap, etc (all of my brands) often times significantly cheaper than online at the stores website. But, I do shop at VS/OldN/Gap websites as well. For my husbands clothes, I primarily buy his at Kohls, but for DD's they're either from Kohls, Childrens Place, Old Navy, or Gap.

Why do I shop at these places? Quality tends to be good, but the shipping is even better. I know what brands fit us and if I can get free shipping that saves me a trip + gas. Also, I use promo codes alot and I can save tons by shopping online, because often times these promo codes aren't available in store

GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 3:55 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• definately in the store. it takes the fun out of shopping if you do it online and there is no way to know how something will look on you until you try in on. i like rue 21, and ross' . that's where most of my clothes come from.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 6:41 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I LOVE TJ Maxx, and Marshall's. My other favorite for me is Ann Taylor LOFT - for my kids I like Old Navy and American Eagle. Online - Amazon - you can get anything on Amazon.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 10:16 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• i am a instore buyer but i will admit for the holidays i shop online because i don't like messy stores or people bumpin all into me. my fav store are jcpenny, kirklands, children's place, ross,marshalls, target just to name a few...i am a big shopper,lol...
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 1:03 PM on Mar. 20, 2011