Please come arrest me and take my children away, thanks.

If you have children, you should not be smoking marijuana. Not only are these "moms" doing it, but they're posting it on their social networks. If you want to do something illegal before you're a parent, fine go ahead. But why would you do something that you can be arrested for if you have children? This makes no sense to me. It doesn't matter one's logic on why it's not harmful or why it should be legal, the point is that you can get jail time if you are caught with it and you can lose your kids. If you ask me, there are bigger justices worth standing up for.

TiffanieK

Asked by TiffanieK at 6:39 AM on Mar. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• Coz these ladies are not putting much thought into how the drugs are going to harm them & their kids......
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 6:43 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• So many people, certainly not just women, think marijuana is not harmful so they put aside their common sense of, this is against the law and I could be arrested, just so they can get their kicks. It is sad. But what can you do?
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 6:53 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• So true...these "moms" are just putting their children's lives in danger so they can "have a bit of fun" dear lord....give me a break!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 7:09 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• They're selfish and really don't want to be someone's parent, i.e. role model, developer of ethics and values.
    anchorgurl

Answer by anchorgurl at 7:42 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• My husbands cousin would have pictures on fb of her smoking out of a bong, we were so shocked, she finally removed them. I couldn't believe she did that.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:28 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Ignorance in abundance. No self worth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I never got it either. When you choose to have a child you choose to put your wants & needs on hold. If you want to smoke pot then dont have a kid.

Answer by gemgem at 9:06 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Selfish, selfish, selfish!
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 9:52 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• – collapse

sticking out tonguestop acting like u a cop mind ur own dam business loser..stop acting like u a saint u not and trust me I know you personally

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Mar. 20, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• Marijuana is decriminalized in many places. I'm pretty sure that in NY, you can't really get into trouble if you have less then 1 ounce. People smoke it because they KNOW that they can't get into trouble for holding a SMALL amount, and I don't think you can get into trouble for having smoked it, if you don't have any, or have less then an ounce. I'm not exactly sure, though.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:13 AM on Mar. 20, 2011