A lot of pain and discomfort...

Im 32 wks and I am having a lot of pain and discomfort in my ribs!! I can't sit or lay to get comfortable. I can't get her to reposition either!! Also breathing and eating are becoming difficult!! Any suggestions?? Shoud I call my doc or is this normal?
Thanks,
Shawna
1st Pregnancy

Babyclark08

Asked by Babyclark08 at 12:42 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Also in my lower back on my right side!!
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 12:43 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Its normal unfortunately. I'm the same as you and my pain is in my pelvic area. And my lower back.OMG it hurts I cant sleep cause of it. Your baby might be in your ribs and that's while you are having difficulty.

edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 12:47 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• It sounds pretty normal, try taking a little Tylenol. The bigger the baby gets the more uncomfortable it's going to get as things stretch and move. If it gets too bad you can always go in and have the Dr. check you over, they are used to worried mom's and completely understand.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 12:51 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• It's normal. Eventually she'll move to a slightly lower position and you'll get a bit of relief (until/unless she decides to go back to where she was). And in another month or month and a half, she'll probably drop and you'll get a lot of relief. But other than wait, I don't think there's much you can do since she's not responding to your requests.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:09 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Sounds like the joy of pregnancy to me. :) That little monster is going to do everything she can to do make you uncomfortable until the glorious day she comes out! Try drinking some apple juice to try to get her wiggling, and maybe you can throw her off balance and get her out of your ribs!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:13 PM on Nov. 25, 2008